Harry and his guardian (either Remus or Sirius) decide to take on a de-aged Severus.
- Severus refusing to go with Harry and his guardian.
- Harry attempting to force Severus to obey him as an older brother.
- Severus having something similar to Reactive Attachment Disorder (In other words, Severus is not going to trust Harry or the guardian. It might get better, but that is up to the writer's discretion.)
- Harry and his guardian attempting to change Severus' house at Hogwarts.
- Attempts to change Severus' personality
Summary: The story goes that Albus Severus was merely named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts. No one ever knew that Harry's youngest boy was really the Slytherin Headmaster. What happens when Severus starts to remember and is determined to return to who he was?
Summary: Harry and Severus end up in a bar talking about the similarities of their respective childhoods.
Summary: Often overlooked, emotional and psychological abuse leave unseen scars that can't always be healed. Severus learns he's one of the major perpetrators and must try to reconcile.
NO PHYSICAL ABUSE. This fic should focus on the effects of years of emotional/psychological abuse.
Bonus Points If:
You manage some hurt/comfort in there.
After the war, Harry left the wizarding world and became an stage actor, gets accepted into a main role. Then finds out his partner on stage, the lead actor, is Snape.
- The only one who might have know that Snape survived would be Draco.
- Harry and Snape must agree to work together, for the play (they don't have to like each other).
- Either Snape or Harry or both must fall in love with someone within the cast.
Bonus Points if:
- This came to me while listening to the song Highwayman (by Loreena McKennitt) and they were to be the main actors in the song-made-play. Harry would be the Highwayman, and Snape the 'Woman'.
- Draco could also be an actor, or in the audience
- Snape and Harry become friends, or at least are friendly with each other.
Having a piece of Voldemort's soul shoved into the front of his head, Harry simply wasn't normal. After all, there's only so much space in his head, now isn't there?
Somehow, the piece of Voldemort's soul affects Harry, both physically and mentally.
- Harry must either be blind or have extremely bad vision, due to the soul placing pressure on the optic nerve.
- Chronic headaches, worsened in the presence of Voldemort's magic. (This includes Dark Marks).
- Damage to the frontal lobe of his brain (the frontal lobe does "involve the ability to recognize future consequences resulting from current actions, to choose between good and bad actions (or better and best), override and suppress socially unacceptable responses, and determine similarities and differences between things or events." It is also involved in long term memory not associated with tasks.) To what degree is your choice.
- Severus is the first to notice the damage, and for whatever reason, is the one who leads the treatment. Thus, he is curious, confused, or disoriented around Harry--not hating him as the son of James.
- The damage must begin when Harry gains the Horcrux, but can worsen with the revival of Voldemort.
- Harry can hear the voice of Voldemort/Tom Riddle in his head
- Easier for Voldemort to possess Harry or access his mind
- Someone believes Harry is the next Dark Lord
- Harry has access to some of Voldemort's knowledge or memories
Apart from that, this idea is yours.
Sort of like “A Christmas Carol”. Harry has been very depressed and cynical since the end of the war. The losses took their toll, and now the Boy-Who-Lived just wants to be left alone. He alienates himself, rarely ever leaving his house or letting people visit. He’s jaded, and no one can help. Then, on Christmas, he gets an unexpected visitor. Can this ghost from his past give him a reason to live his life again?
- There is only one ghost, instead of 3 separate ones. The ghost is Severus Snape.
- He shows Harry both of their lives in the past, as well as the lives of others. Flashbacks don’t have to be Christmas related.
- He shows Harry’s present situation, as well as a few others, and then shows their futures if nothing changes. Snape obviously won’t be in the present or future (since he’s dead), unless it’s someone talking to his portrait at Hogwarts.
- The ending doesn't necessarily have to be happy, and Snape’s ghost will have to leave by Christmas morning whether or not Harry learns his lesson.
- There can be a punishment for either Harry or Snape, or both, if Harry doesn't learn his lesson.
- Pairings are up to you, and are not required.
- Please no “Tiny Tim” impressions.
Bonus Points if…
- Snape gets mad enough to actually whack Harry on his head (like he does to Ron in the 5th movie).
- Harry figures out some way to bring Snape back, and they have some sort of truce, possibly even act like a family.
Set after POA, but before GOF...in which Lupin becomes foster father to four boys: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, de-aged Sirius Black and de-aged Severus Snape.
- Severus and Sirius must be younger than Harry and Draco, but not too young to attend Hogwarts.
- Their memories must be retained, though their emotions and behaviors should be of whatever age they are.
- Lupin must not favor Harry or Sirius over Severus and Draco.
- If you so wish, discipline (spanking) can be part of the story (this will be up to the writer...)
- By the end of the story, the boys should have bonded as brothers and view Lupin as their father.
- The pairings should be: Harry/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Neville/Luna. If you so wish to give Severus and Sirius love interests, you may.
- Lupin should not be as hesitant as he sometimes is in the books.
Summary: Simple: write a story in second person, any point of view.
Summary: A story about a more immature Harry than canon. Harry has been bullied by his cousin, molested by his uncle, and his aunt beats him. When he goes to Hogwarts he is broken, he is immature and childish, but sweet and cute. He is put in Slytherin and Severus sees Harry is more like his mother.
Summary: Something is wrong with the Order of the Phoenix. One by one they begin acting very strangely, losing all their inhibitions and acting on their inner desires before their health is affected too. Is it a prank gone wrong, or is it a more nefarious plot? For some reason Harry and Severus (and possibly one other, if you want - writer's choice who it is) are the only ones unaffected and they must learn to work together to find a solution. *Inspired by Star Trek episode 'The Naked Time' and it's Star Trek: The Next Generation counterpart 'The Naked Now'
Summary: The one event that's not covered in History of Magic comes to Hogwarts- the Black Death. Who will die, who will be scared, who will lose everything close to them? How does this affect Muggleborns who know about it?
Accurate portrayal of the Black Death
Voldemort affected in some way
Snape and Harry interaction
Snape not liking Harry until Harry's infected and Snape has to spend time with him
Fudge getting kicked out
Enjoy and I look forward to seeing your responses.