Summary: Harry gives Professor Snape a Christmas present. Why? What happens? Harry can be his son, or just the spawn of his school enemy James, it's up to you. What is the present, why does he give it to him, what does Snape do? Have fun!
Bonus if Harry and Snape are one or all of these: Enemies, Brothers, Apprentice.
Summary: Harry Potter would finally be going to Hogwarts. But he's alittle different
-Harry has to be autistic
-Wizardly world can't know what Autism is
-Harry must be abused
-Severus must be nice
-Must be in first year
-Harry is low functioning autistic
-Bashing on Ron and Hermione
Summary: Harry has been raising a deaged Severus and is attempting to teach Severus all the things he (Harry)likes to do; i.e. Quidditch and flying. However, despite multiple attempts Harry cannot convince Severus to like these things.
- Severus can be deathly afraid of heights
- Severus can dislike brooms
- Severus can have his memories
- Harry attempts to force Severus to play Quidditch.
Summary: Harry is stolen from his biological family (not Snape)eiher when he was born or when he was very small.Snape must discover the truth and play a prominant role in reuniting Harry with his real family and Harry must have formed some sort of bond with him over it. Harry's parents can be anyne as long as it's not Snape Anything else is fair game.
Summary: Uncle Vernon replaces someone for work in the area of Aunt Petunia's childhood home. Aunt Petunia inherited her parents home but in the past it was rented out. The Dursleys move to Aunt Petunia's childhood home for the summer while Uncle Vernon is filling for someone at work. Harry runs into his potions teacher and learns more about him. No sexual content or foul language please. Takes place after 4th year.
Summary: From the HP Idea Story Generator ( http://hpideagen.blogspot.com/ ): Someone sits broken, In Hogsmeade, During Easter Break, While Having An Asthma Attack, [Genre: Action/Adventure].
Your challenge is to take this sentence and run with it (hopefully into a multi-chapter story). I don't mind if you change the genre, or Hogsmeade to Diagonalley or another magical town.
Questions to get your story rolling:
Who finds Harry?
Where is Harry found?
Was he missing or did Snape or someone else stumble upon him on accident?
What happened to Harry?
What does Snape do when he finds out?
I really don't mind where you take this story so long as there's no slash. I may even respond to this challenge myself at some point.
Summary: Snape, tired of the endless 'coddling' he presumes Potter gets constantly, uses polyjuice (or some similar shape shifting magic) to be Potter for one day at school.
Bonus points if Snape is shaken enough to let the potion wear off in public.
Summary: What if Lily survived the attack and everyone thought she was dead,but she was transported far away with no memory of what happened? During Harry's 5th year she remembers everything and goes to see Harry. When she returns her life is in danger. Will Umbrdige try to kill her? Will Dumbledore try to keep her return secret from the Ministry of Magic? How will Harry and Severus react when they find out Lily is alive? It's up to you. No slash allowed and please NO CP. Also no adult content please. Keep it teen or below.
At the end of OotP, when Harry seems like he's giving up after Sirius' death, Dumbledore gives him hope. He gives Harry a letter written by his Mum, in which she tells him that Severus Snape is his biological father.
- Harry can't tell Snape that they're father and son. Though Harry tries to build a friendship or pseudo-paternal relationship with Snape during his sixth year.
- When Harry gets the memories from Snape, during the final battle, he sees a memory where Snape and portrait-Dumbledore are arguing. In it, Dumbledore tells Snape that he lied to Harry, making him think that Snape was his biological father.
- Snape survives the battle, and now he and Harry must figure out how to deal with Dumbledore's lie.
- Harry can tell Hermione and Ron.
- Harry could tell his Aunt, for some comic relief reaction.
- Harry could tell Remus, as well. Though that would be messy.
- Snape cannot be a jerk, or instantly nice. Remember, he knows NOTHING (until it is too late).
- Dumbledore is not evil, he genuinely thought he was doing something good for Harry.
Summary: Suddenly, the whiteness parts and a figure is seen. A man, black hair tossed wildly on his head around a strange piece of eyewear, hands firmly grasping the pommel of a gleaming sword. The sword point is firmly planted on the ground be-tween his feet. Closer observation shows the man’s head turning slowly from side to side, surveying the whiteness he stands in, as if looking for signs of... something. The man is slender, what some call ‘wiry’. His body appears unclothed, except for a pair of goggles on his eyes and a scrap of cloth around his waist.
As the whiteness continues to move, the land under the figure is revealed. Anyone expecting him to be on a rocky precipice, watching the lands below for invaders, would be disappointed. Castle ramparts are also not in evidence, not in this land of white. No, the land the soldier guards so diligently is smooth metal, not rock or stone. It curves away from his feet into a cone. As the air continues to clear, the cone seems to be jutting back behind the man, almost ten feet, abruptly shooting upwards. The new slope proves to be glass, with a dimly lit room behind it.
The whiteness suddenly scatters. Finally revealed, the strange metal cone and glass-covered room come into focus as the nose and cockpit of an airplane. Sword in hand, the man posing as its hood ornament continues to survey the clouds around him, searching for danger, while the men in the cockpit watch in fascination.
//Your choice on who the black-haired man is, Snape or Potter. You decide what he is defending against- Dementors, Death Eaters, Dragons, or something else.
Summary: Snape is patrolling the corridors and catches Harry (with possibly another person) in a funny/strange/compromising situation. When he demands Harry tell how he arrived at his current circumstances, Harry starts his explanation with "Well, it's kind of a funny story".
Harry is either turned into or was born a centaur. Harry goes to Hogwarts as a young, abused centaur and Severus adopts the little centaur Harry.
- Harry is smaller then others his age because centaurs grow slower then wizards and is in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year. (No grade higher)
- Cute, timed and shy Harry and Kind and misunderstood Severus (He can at first hate Harry but slowly warms up)
- No Ginny/Harry, or any Harry dom, only sub Harry.
- Since Harry ages slower he should have to be a age longer, having him ages 2, 3, or 4 would be super cool and cute.
- Slytherin or Hufflepuff Harry.
- Since Hogwarts is a manly wizard school harry should need a little help with a few things like sitting on the chair because he is a centaur.
Options and Bonus points:
- Harry befriends Draco and Blaise if in Slytherin.
- Harry never went to school before