At the end of OotP, when Harry seems like he's giving up after Sirius' death, Dumbledore gives him hope. He gives Harry a letter written by his Mum, in which she tells him that Severus Snape is his biological father.
- Harry can't tell Snape that they're father and son. Though Harry tries to build a friendship or pseudo-paternal relationship with Snape during his sixth year.
- When Harry gets the memories from Snape, during the final battle, he sees a memory where Snape and portrait-Dumbledore are arguing. In it, Dumbledore tells Snape that he lied to Harry, making him think that Snape was his biological father.
- Snape survives the battle, and now he and Harry must figure out how to deal with Dumbledore's lie.
- Harry can tell Hermione and Ron.
- Harry could tell his Aunt, for some comic relief reaction.
- Harry could tell Remus, as well. Though that would be messy.
- Snape cannot be a jerk, or instantly nice. Remember, he knows NOTHING (until it is too late).
- Dumbledore is not evil, he genuinely thought he was doing something good for Harry.
Summary: Suddenly, the whiteness parts and a figure is seen. A man, black hair tossed wildly on his head around a strange piece of eyewear, hands firmly grasping the pommel of a gleaming sword. The sword point is firmly planted on the ground be-tween his feet. Closer observation shows the man’s head turning slowly from side to side, surveying the whiteness he stands in, as if looking for signs of... something. The man is slender, what some call ‘wiry’. His body appears unclothed, except for a pair of goggles on his eyes and a scrap of cloth around his waist.
As the whiteness continues to move, the land under the figure is revealed. Anyone expecting him to be on a rocky precipice, watching the lands below for invaders, would be disappointed. Castle ramparts are also not in evidence, not in this land of white. No, the land the soldier guards so diligently is smooth metal, not rock or stone. It curves away from his feet into a cone. As the air continues to clear, the cone seems to be jutting back behind the man, almost ten feet, abruptly shooting upwards. The new slope proves to be glass, with a dimly lit room behind it.
The whiteness suddenly scatters. Finally revealed, the strange metal cone and glass-covered room come into focus as the nose and cockpit of an airplane. Sword in hand, the man posing as its hood ornament continues to survey the clouds around him, searching for danger, while the men in the cockpit watch in fascination.
//Your choice on who the black-haired man is, Snape or Potter. You decide what he is defending against- Dementors, Death Eaters, Dragons, or something else.
Summary: Snape is patrolling the corridors and catches Harry (with possibly another person) in a funny/strange/compromising situation. When he demands Harry tell how he arrived at his current circumstances, Harry starts his explanation with "Well, it's kind of a funny story".
Harry is either turned into or was born a centaur. Harry goes to Hogwarts as a young, abused centaur and Severus adopts the little centaur Harry.
- Harry is smaller then others his age because centaurs grow slower then wizards and is in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year. (No grade higher)
- Cute, timed and shy Harry and Kind and misunderstood Severus (He can at first hate Harry but slowly warms up)
- No Ginny/Harry, or any Harry dom, only sub Harry.
- Since Harry ages slower he should have to be a age longer, having him ages 2, 3, or 4 would be super cool and cute.
- Slytherin or Hufflepuff Harry.
- Since Hogwarts is a manly wizard school harry should need a little help with a few things like sitting on the chair because he is a centaur.
Options and Bonus points:
- Harry befriends Draco and Blaise if in Slytherin.
- Harry never went to school before
Summary: The Dursleys must stay at Hogwarts for the year (e.g. they must stay at Hogwarts to watch Harry compete in the Tri-wizard tournament) or for any other reason.
Crossover with 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
. Harry thought he had fulfilled his destiny when he defeated Voldemort (at the ministry in 5th year). He finds out this is a wrong assumption when he becomes the first male slayer. Snape, who comes from a family of Watchers and still has access to the resources, agrees (is forced by Dumbledore) to become Harry's Watcher. Giles, Xander, and Buffy must make appearances, while other Buffy characters are optional.
Crossover/Fusion with 'His Dark Materials'
. AU where everyone has a daemon (a person's soul existing outside their body in the form of an animal). Must feature abusive Dursleys and non-Gryffindor Harry. Romance is optional, but the preferred Harry romance is Harry/Neville, Harry/Hermione, or Harry/Fleur if you want to pair Harry with someone.
Write a story where everyone is a furry. Ron and Weasleys are Weasels. Hermione is a Beaver. Draco and Lucius are White ferrets. Now with Harry and Severus you get a choice. Severus can be a Panther, Kangaroo, or a Panda. Harry can be a Squirrel, Hyena, or a Dingo.
*Feel free to bash but not on Harry or Severus
*De-aging of Harry: If deaged here are pictures of what he may look like.
Summary: Crossover with 'Doctor Who'. While running from Deatheaters (anti-apparition and anti-portkey wards keep them from escaping magically), Harry and Severus take shelter in a blue police box.
Summary: Harry and Snape grow close to each other and Snape must become either Harry's guardian or dad. But when Severus finally gains Harry's trust, Harry is taken and raped (or something equally horrible) and Snape has to save him and try to gain Harry's trust again.
Harry does something and now everyone is bullying him. They use baby talk to bully him. The bullying may go past that, to them physically treating him like a baby, giving him baby bottles or jars of baby food. What will happen?
- Abusive Dursley.
- Kind and misunderstood Severus.
- Timed and shy Harry.
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Harry.
- Bashing on anyone but the twins, Neville, or Severus.
- Harry is suicidal.
- Harry trying to keep the bullying and his abuse a secret from the adults.
Harry and his guardian (either Remus or Sirius) decide to take on a de-aged Severus.
- Severus refusing to go with Harry and his guardian.
- Harry attempting to force Severus to obey him as an older brother.
- Severus having something similar to Reactive Attachment Disorder (In other words, Severus is not going to trust Harry or the guardian. It might get better, but that is up to the writer's discretion.)
- Harry and his guardian attempting to change Severus' house at Hogwarts.
- Attempts to change Severus' personality